Building Services trade specific consultancy for F.E Colleges
Are your learners end dates looming? – We can help.
We are specific to Plumbing and Gas curriculum and have success in the below areas :
- Planning and readiness for external audits
- Setting up accredited Plumbing/Gas training centres
- Running and maintaining efficiency accredited Plumbing and Gas courses
- Maximising achievements in both Fulltime and Apprenticeship provision
- Identification of potential improvements to Teaching and Learning
- Productive supportive observation from our trade specific teachers, who have an outstanding record in teaching (supporting portfolio of evidence supplied on request)
- All Staff are qualified tom a PGCE level
- All have Management Qualifications (Level 5)
- Each member of staff has a minimum of 11 years teaching/assessing in the F.E. sector
- Experienced and qualified Internal and External verifiers
- Experience of facilitating successful Ofsted inspections as well as in depth knowledge of C.I.F
- Strong relationships with local employers (offering potential work experience for full time learners)
- Long standing trade specific experience and qualifications
- Coaching experience and qualifications
Staff available at short notice should you require emergency cover
We would be happy to arrange a visit to your premises to discuss your specific needs.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.