Domestic Gas Courses
- CCN1 Core Gas Safety
- CCN1 Re-Assessment
- CPA1 Flue Gas Analysers
- CEN/WAT Boilers and Water Heaters
- HTR1 Fires
- CKR1 Cookers
- MET1 Meters
BPEC Gas Foundation
The BPEC Gas Foundation provides a route for a career in the gas industry for candidates who do not hold the qualifications necessary (but have industry experience) to qualify to undertake assessments under the Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives (ACS). A period of on-the-job training is required to enable progression to ACS assessments.
What qualifications or Experience do I need for the BPEC Gas Foundation Course?
Although there are no formal entry requirements, candidates will be expected to attend an informal interview and successfully complete an aptitude test.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01335 300560 for more details.
- Unvented Hot Water (One Day Course)
- Water Regulations Course (One Day Course)
- Energy Efficiency Course
- Legionella Risk Assessment and Control (One Day Course)
- 1 Day CO Awareness Training Course
- Introduction to Plumbing Course (2 Weekends)
Training is not a prerequisite for assessment